Original article We love our friends at sheppnews.com.au, Thank you, Kim Woods A safety tracking and alert solution developed by a north-east Victorian agtech start-up is giving farming families peace of mind. Brothers James and Paul Diamond, from Mansfield, operate AirAgri and have launched a mobile app,
- Protecting Farmers: A Comprehensive Look at Farm Hazards and Safety Measures
- Farm Equipment Tracking: Improving Safety and Efficiency with IoT Sensors
- Why Do You Need Agricultural Software?
- Revolutionizing Farm Safety and Security: Introducing Farm Tracking Software Air Agri
- 8 Key Factors to Consider When Implementing a Farm Safety Plan
No comments to show.